Idaho Salmon Fishing
If you’ve never been Salmon fishing in the Salmon River, well…you haven’t REALLY been Salmon Fishing! Come fish the Salmon River for its namesake, the Chinook Salmon that traverse its waters. As always, we will set you up with all the fishing tackle you need to land some hard-fighting, tasty salmon!
Idaho Salmon Fishing Information
- We have (2) trips per day. (6a.m.- 1p.m.) and (2p.m. – 9p.m.) (MST)
- We fish out of U.S. Coast Guard approved jet boats
- We supply all rods, tackle, and bait.
- You provide your own lunch and beverages (catering available upon request)
- Call for information about what to wear
- Group charters available
- $175.00 per person. (max. 6 people)
- There will be a 3% fee added to all sport fishing trips that will go to the BLM, USFS, and HCNRA depending on river section.
- Overnight trips and lodging available call 1- 800-524-9710
Idaho Salmon Fishing Season
Please call for guided Salmon fishing trip reservations
Salmon fishing from our Jet boats
- $175.00 + 3% fee per person-6 person max.
- Includes: All taxes, Fishing rods, tackle, bait
- You need to bring: Fishing license/Salmon permit, lunch and drinks
We offer morning and afternoon Salmon fishing outings:
- Morning Trips 6am to 1pm
- Afternoon Trips 2pm to 9pm